HELP WITH TIME
Making a difference for the children in Happy Watoto.
Help as a volunteer
Do you have a great idea for a fundraising event? Or do you have experience working with children and do you want to use this experience to really help the children in Tanzania? Then working as a volunteer might be something for you.
Happy Watoto has been working for years with the help of enthusiastic and motivated volunteers. In order to stimulate employment for the local population, we are looking for volunteers with specific expertise that is insufficiently available in Tanzania, such as (almost) graduated students in the field of social work and sports or people with a background in coaching, training or education.
If you want to work for the children in Tanzania, make a social contribution and if you recognize yourself in the following profile, please contact us by sending an English motivation letter together with your CV and recent photo to: firstname.lastname@example.org
You are/ possess:
- independent, enthusiastic and unstoppable
- experienced in one of the following areas: sports & games, coaching, health, social work, professional care, (child) psychology, education
- a good command of the English language
- 21 years or older
- the means to pay for your plane ticket and work permit yourself. The foundation has accommodation available and people can eat with the residents. The foundation asks for a small contribution of € 2 per day as a contribution.
- someone who can comply with the strict requirements regarding alcohol consumption (not allowed on location) and smoking (only outside and not in the presence of the children).
- available for a minimum period of 3 months